Lynk is a technology startup established in 2015 which seeks to connect blue collar workers to employment in Kenya. At Lynk, we believe that the relationship between employers and informal workers is broken. We envision a world in which everyone can enjoy job security, fair wages, a safe work environment, and the opportunity for career growth. Additionally, for a household, hiring someone for a job should be safe, convenient, and fair. Our platform is designed to address each of these issues, offering a network of professionals that grows and improves over time. Currently we have verified professionals in over 140 categories ranging from cleaners, to masseuses, to plumbers, and tailors.
As a marketing associate you are are an expert at knowing our customers, deeply understanding our products, and connecting the two. You will make this connection in multiple ways, whether it’s social media, paid advertising, or direct customer actions. In addition to compelling campaigns and strong customer engagement, you will also be driven to apply careful measurement and reporting to each campaign we run
You’ll be responsible for:
- Social media: Building and executing a strategy for chosen social media platforms designed to grow users and deepen engagement
- Content Creation: Creating original and compelling content relevant to our customers and the professionals in our system
- Campaign creation: Design and implement innovative campaigns that drive adoption, awareness, and engagement with our products
- Measure & Analyze: Measure marketing and product activities to develop relevant insights that inform
- Design: Make beautiful and compelling collateral to empower your campaigns
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in marketing, design, communications or related field
- Experience create beautiful marketing collateral and designs
- Experience conducting market research, product design, and/or business modeling in Kenya.
- Excellent writing and content creation skills
- Strong organizational capacity
- Experience across a wide range of social media platforms
- Experience in e-commerce a plus.
- Flexible work attitude: ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and quickly evolving work environment.
Please send your CV and examples of related work (campaigns, designs, collateral) to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Please send your application and relevant supporting materials to email@example.com